Eric Walano, FCRH ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Name: Eric Walano

Single or Taken: Single

Major: Communications

What do you look for in a significant other: Someone who likes to have fun and eat Mexican food.

Why did you pick Fordham: Because it’s the greatest place this side of the Mississippi. 

What is one thing that you do not understand about the opposite sex? Why girls wear makeup when they look better without makeup. Most specifically red lipstick.

What is your hidden talent? I guess I’m good at gay chicken.

Do you prefer to make the first move of have her come to you? It’s sexy when the girl makes the first move.

Describe your ideal date: Going to a Mets game in the summer, eat some hotdogs, drink a couple of beers, just talk about bullsh*t the entire day.

What’s your top choice for karaoke? “Wannabe” by Spice Girls but I always suck at it.

Who is your celebrity crush? Can’t go wrong with Jennifer Aniston.

What would your super power be? To stop time.

What is your life motto? Be bold and confident.

Eric is the last of a four part series featuring the men of apartment 2F. They’re all single and ready to mingle.

Alyssa is a senior at Fordham University pursuing a major in Communications and Media Studies, and a minor in Spanish. With career goals ranging from digital editor at a major women's magazine, to writing a best selling young adult novel, she has put her skills to the test in many different areas of the communications field.