Costume Contest Results!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

The costume contest results are in! Here are two of the best costumes that Fordham students sported for Halloween. 

First up, we have Campus Cutie alum Anthony Tochet. We’ll leave it up to Anthony  to describe his costume:

“In World War II, patriotic solider Steve Rogers was the recipient of the “Super Soldier Serum.” He became the living symbol of freedom, Captain America. Left for dead while frozen in ice, the star-spangled hero with an indestructible shield awoke years later to continue his never-ending battle for liberty. Captain America represents the pinnacle of human physical perfection. Captain America had very high intelligence as well as agility, strength, speed, endurance, and reaction time superior to any Olympic athlete who has ever competed. The Super-Soldier formula that he metabolized had enhanced all of his bodily functions to the peak of human efficiency. Most notably, his body eliminates the excessive build-up of fatigue-producing poisons in his muscles, granting him phenomenal endurance.  He is the American Dream!”

Next up, we have this week’s fabulous Campus Celebrity, Ashlee Armsby as Jessica Rabbit. Featured here with her very own Roger Rabbit, Ashlee personifies the gorgeous ginger temptress from the movie Who Framed Roger Rabbit? 

Thanks to all our wonderful readers who entered the contest. See you next Halloween! 

Claire Cumberland is a sophomore at Fordham University in the Bronx. A communications major, she doesn’t have a singular idea about what she wants to do with her life, but hopes to dabble in many different things before stumbling upon her dream job. She enjoys reading, writing, walking her dog Scout, going to thrift stores, watching television, painting her nails, getting internships, online shopping, and color coding things. Claire has interned at Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation, a charity for childhood cancer established in her hometown of Philadelphia, PA. She also interned at Sesame Workshop as a production intern for The Electric Company, a popular show on PBS. Claire is currently involved in Global Outreach at Fordham University and is an anchor for Fordham Nightly News.