Claudia Law = #Goals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Name

Claudia Law

Hometown:

North Bellmore, Long Island

School and Year:

FCRH ’16

Major:

Urban Studies & Architecture 

How are you involved on campus? 

I was formerly on the softball team during my first two years at Fordham. I was an orientation leader for two years as well as an FYF leader. This year I went to Nicaragua with Global Outreach. And, I am the beatboxer for the Satin Dolls.

What is your favorite memory from your time in the Satin Dolls?

My favorite memories from Dolls would have to be from days we film our concert videos. We have done everything from dressing up like rockstars to stealing all the sugar packets from Dunkin. It’s really an amazing feeling to see it all come together and get a good laugh from the audience.

Tell us about your upcoming trip to Europe:

Alex Rainoe and Arianna Shaljian and I are heading to Europe to compete in Red Bull’s “Can You Make It?” Basically it’s like an amazing race, only we have to get from Berlin, Germany to Paris, France with no money or our phones in 7 days. We leave April 10th and we are stoked! 

What is something many people don’t know about you?

I am a black belt in Tae Kwon Do and I went to South Korea when I was younger to compete and represent the US. 

Who is your celebrity crush?

Dianna Agron, especially in Sam Smith’s music video. Watch it. You’ll see what I’m sayin’.

source

What food are you craving right now? 

Ben & Jerry’s Milk and Cookies 

What would the theme song of a reality show about you be?

Down by 311

If you could pick 3 celebrities to be your entourage, who would they be?

Shaun White, Ashlyn Harris, Jared Leto

Do you have any advice for your fellow collegiettes? 

Don’t ever say no to dessert. 

Lauren is a senior at Fordham University pursuing a degree in Journalism and Political Science. With a career goal of being a broadcast journalist, she is spending time interning at networks such as NBC and FOX. Hobbies include writing for Her Campus and singing in Fordham's all-female a cappella group, the Satin Dolls, as well as drinking too much coffee, listening to far too many boy bands, and watching Buzzfeed Tasty videos one after another.