This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Full name: Ben Johnson

School and year: Fordham – Gabelli School of Business – Senior ’16

Hometown: Buffalo, NY

Major: Finance

Single or Taken: Single

Why did you pick Fordham? I loved the idea of going to school in New York City, along with the opportunity to play football and get a great education. 

Campus Involvement: Fordham Football

Hobbies: Well I love pretty much all sports and like to exercise. I also love riding my bike (motorcycle) and pretty much any watersport activity revolved around boating. 

Favorite sports team? Buffalo Bills and Buffalo Sabres

What are you looking for in a significant other? Just someone that’s down to earth and fun to be around.. and of course a football fan.

Currently binge watching: I’m currently re-watching Game of Thrones to get myself emotionally prepared for the upcoming season.

What is your dream date? I’d have to say a laid back dinner on the beach with a great sunset… and of course a bottle of wine… probably cabernet sauvignon.

What is your favorite thing about being a part of Fordham Football? I would say the lifelong friendships I’ve formed with a lot of my teammates. Because we spend so much time with each other we’ve kind of become a big family. I know I’ll be very close with this group of guys for a long time. 

What song would people be surprised you totally jam to? Every Nickelback song… my guilty pleasure

Coffee or tea? Coffee…always… especially Tim Hortons Coffee

Who is your celeb crush? Jennifer Anniston

Christina is a member of the class of 2018 at Fordham University, pursuing a major in Communications and Media Studies. Some of her favorite things include Sex and the City re-runs, dogs and pretending Zayn is still a member of One Direction.