Apply to Model for College Fashion Week NYC

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Ever dream of walking the runways during New York Fashion Week? Thanks to Her Campus and European Wax Center, you’re one step closer! Her Campus is holding an open casting call via Instagram for College Fashion Week NYC on October 11, 2014.

Not Karlie Kloss-tall? Don’t have Cara Delevingne brows? No problem. College Fashion Week is all about featuring real student models of all body types, and HC wants you to be the next to strut the runway! 

To Apply:

-Post one “selfie” headshot on your public Instagram

-Tag @hercampuscfw @europeanwax and use #CastMeCFW and #NYC

-Head to collegefashionweek.com and fill out the model application form (don’t forget the link to your Instagram selfie!)

*Models must be available all day 12 p.m. – 9 p.m. on the day of the show (10/11) and the day before for rehearsal and a pre-show party

As a model, you will:

-Have the chance to model two different looks in College Fashion Week NYC

-Receive a complimentary brow consultation and wax from the Brow Experts, European Wax Center (for a beautifully shaped, runway-ready brow!)

-Be pampered by TRESemmé and bareMinerals

-Receive a VIP goody bag

-Get professional photos to add to your modeling portfolio

So what are you waiting for? Get excited for College Fashion Week NYC (& for EWC’s brow bar!); enter now to be the star of the show when HC brings the catwalk to YOUR campus! 

Alyssa is a senior at Fordham University pursuing a major in Communications and Media Studies, and a minor in Spanish. With career goals ranging from digital editor at a major women's magazine, to writing a best selling young adult novel, she has put her skills to the test in many different areas of the communications field.