Allie Gribok, FCRH ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Full Name: Allison (Allie) Gribok

School & Year: Fordham Rose Hill, 2016

Where are you from? Connecticut

Favorite snack food: Half-baked chocolate chip cookies

Currently binge watching: Daredevil

If you had a one-way ticket to anywhere, where would you go? Somewhere with endless sunshine

What do you want to do when you grow up? I want to continue writing and reporting in the magazine industry, staying focused on fashion and celebrity news. But Im willing to keep my options open for anything that comes my way.

Kendall or Kylie? Kendall, although I prefer neither.

Truth or dare? Truth

Sweet or salty? Anyone who knows me knows that this is the hardest question ever. Both.

When and where are you most happy? When plans are cancelled. Also, when Im driving around with music blasting, running pointless errands, and buying things I dont need.

Favorite thing about Fordham? The people Ive met. Ive never been one to have a huge group of friends because Ive always preferred the honesty and intimacy of a smaller crowd, so Im incredibly thankful for the people Ive met over the years and have allowed myself to become close with. I have some really great friends that I couldnt imagine this place without.

Olivia is a junior at Fordham University. She is a Communications major from bright and sunny Southern California, but the East Coast is her second home. She actually does love long walks on the beach, but she also loves being a friend, sister, daughter, and aunt. Most importantly, she hopes her articles make you feel happy.