jake dela concepcion SDktAkDbmgE unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jake dela concepcion SDktAkDbmgE unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

8 Times Beyoncé and Jay-Z Were ***Flawless

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Although I’m pretty sure we’re all very much aware that Beyoncé and Jay-Z are the epitome of #RelationshipGoals, I thought that on this magical day—the couple’s eighth wedding anniversary—we could all use a friendly reminder of their best moments. (image)

1.  “Crazy In Love” Video: This mega-hit propelled Jay-Z and Beyoncé’s relationship into the spotlight, fur stole slap and all. (image
  2. The time they sang Coldplay’s “Yellow” to each other while on vacation: Sob. (image
  3. When Bey mic-dropped the baby announcement on the VMAs: can you say LEGENDARY? (image
  4. Then, just three years later this beautiful moment graced our television screens: no VMA will ever top this, tbh. (image
  5. British Royalty meets American Royalty: any time Beyoncé and Jay have sat courtside it’s been one for the books, but this just… wow. (image
  6. “Young Forever/Halo”: released as part of HBO’s documentary of the On The Run Tour, the video features stunning never-before-seen footage of the couple. (image
  7. “Drunk In Love” video: truly the culmination of the pure power of Beyoncé and Jay-Z… surboardt. (image
  8. The day the world stopped turning: although we never got to see very much of it, we’re sure their wedding (8 years ago!) was just as ***flawless as we imagine. (image

Christina is a member of the class of 2018 at Fordham University, pursuing a major in Communications and Media Studies. Some of her favorite things include Sex and the City re-runs, dogs and pretending Zayn is still a member of One Direction.