This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

This Sunday all eyes will be on Houston. Starting at 6:30 p.m. EST, the Atlanta Falcons will take on the New England Patriots in Super Bowl LI. Even if you don’t root for one of these teams, there’s still plenty of reasons to tune into the big game. 

1. It’s THE game to watch. Everyone you know will be watching this game, talking about it online and referencing it for the rest of the year–you don’t want to have FOMO do you? 

2. Two words: Tom Brady. I know, he’s a cheater, blah blah. Fan or not, we are witnessing history here, people! Also like….have you seen him? 

3. This one’s for you, Hamilton fans. Angelica, Eliza “and Peggy!” Schuyler, also known as Renée Elise Goldsberry, Phillipa Soo and Jasmine Cephas Jones will be performing “America The Beautiful” before the game. 

4. The food, duh. Appetizers are easily the best genre of food, especially when there’s a good excuse to call it dinner. 

5. Halftime. Lady Gaga never falls short of showstopping, and you know her halftime performance won’t be any different. 

6. Commercials. Although many ads have been making their way around the Internet, commercials are always one of the best parts of the Super Bowl. One that we’re seriously looking forward to is the Snickers spot that is going to be a live commercial starring Adam Driver. You can also always count on Coca-Cola, Budweiser and Doritos to have some of the most noteworthy spots. 

*All gifs from giphy.com

Christina is a member of the class of 2018 at Fordham University, pursuing a major in Communications and Media Studies. Some of her favorite things include Sex and the City re-runs, dogs and pretending Zayn is still a member of One Direction.