This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

It’s official: the holiday season is now upon us! And when seasons changes, so do our makeup bags. Here are four different options to help winterize your lip color collection. The shades are organized by color. They’re all reasonably priced too, so you’ll find a lip product for all of your festive needs, and every gal you still need to shop for.

The Bold Classics

Sephora Collection Rouge Matte Lipstick in Rebel Chic: ($12.50, available at Sephora.com and in stores): This shade from the beauty retailer’s own, often overlooked, brand is a great lipstick to try for the holidays, and not just because of its rich color. It’s equally flattering for everyone, from darker complexions to the palest of the pale. It’s not an intimidating shade, either, since it’s a great mix between red and berry. 

Bésame Cosmetics Classic Color Lipstick in Red Velvet: ($22, available at Sephora.com and besamecosmetics.com): Bésame Cosmetics is a vintage lover’s paradise. The California based company prides itself on finding actual vintage makeup products and then copying the exact shades with modern ingredients. Decades go all the way from the 20s to the 70s, and they offer everything from mascara to gloss to face powder in adorable vintage packaging. Plus, all products are made stateside. If you’re both a makeup and a history geek like myself, the brand’s entire lineup is probably going on your Christmas wishlist, This particular lipstick shade hails from 1946, and is lovely. It’s a mid-tone bluish red that’s made for holiday parties. This is definitely a statement lip, so keep the rest of your look simple. 

The New Neutrals 

NYX Cosmetics Matte Lipstick in Natural: ($6, available at ulta.com, nyxcosmetics.com, and select Target locations): If you tend to be more comfortable wearing pinks or beiges during the rest of the year, but want a bit of variety during the holidays, this shade is perfect for you. It’s a non drying combination of a mauve and a dirty rose. Natural is a unique take on the deep nude shade Kylie Jenner’s become famous for. Much softer than classic dark winter hues, but a step up from a pink, this one goes with any makeup look you can think of.

Maybelline Creamy Matte Lipstick in Touch of Spice: ($5-7, available at ulta.com, and select drugstores): YouTube beauty gurus have been singing this lipstick’s praises for ages, and with good reason. It’s a more sophisticated, modern take on the ubiquitous 90s lip, a mix of pink, brick red, and nude. It takes creamy to a whole new level. In fact, it’s so smooth that you’ll definitely want to layer this on top of a nude or pink lip pencil and blot it for a luscious long lasting look.

The Wild Card

The Lip Bar Lipstick in Whiskey Sour: ($20, available online): This mouthwatering hue from the indie brand made popular by the TV show Shark Tank definitely isn’t a typical holiday shade, though it’s still a wonderful addition to your lipstick collection that is great all year round. Whiskey Sour’s color is killer: a deep warm, burnt orange color that works on everyone. It’s especially good for those who like minimal makeup because it doesn’t need many supporting actors to help you pull off a great look. If you want a monochromatic look, dab this on your cheeks as a cream blush.