3 Thanksgiving Break Outfit Ideas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Ah, it’s finally that time of year—for warm family reunions, satisfying dinners and crazy shopping—welcome to Thanksgiving weekend. Here are three outfit ideas to get you through the week.

1. Catching up with friends

The best part about Thanksgiving break is spending time with family and friends you haven’t seen for a while. Time to show off your killer style while grabbing some Peppermint Mocha at Starbucks with your bff. This outfit is the perfect mix of comfy and trendy. Be bold in the fur jacket or choose a more classic leather jacket if you’re not feeling brave.

2. Turkey Day

The best part about Thanksgiving? The food of course! Here is a perfectly adorable fall appropriate outfit that doesn’t limit your food options for the big night. Comfy, oversize sweater dresses are a must—especially when they come in this bright shade of red.

3. Shopaholic

A fashionista’s best (or worst) dream come true. Grab your car keys and get ready to hit the mall for fabulous sales in this practical outfit. Throw on your softest jeans, a chic sweater and a warm circle scarf to keep you comfortable during those long hours.

All collages were created via polyvore.com