10 Best Twitter Reactions to Spring Weekend 2014 Performers

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Yesterday Fordham’s Campus Activities Board announced that The Melker Project, Cartel, and Cold War Kids will be the three musical acts performing at the Spring Weekend concert. This year’s announcement of the Spring Weekend concert performers came pretty late compared to last year’s announcement, which came on April 3rd. With such a long wait, rumors were flying all over campus; Kid Rock, Willow Smith and Blink 182 were among those rumored to be gracing the stage on Martyr’s lawn. Finally, after much anticipation, CAB let us know. We didn’t even have to ask you to tell us how you really feel, because you all took to Twitter to voice your opinions. Here are the best reactions, good and bad, to the Spring Weekend 2014 concert lineup:

For the full schedule of Spring Weekend, check out the SW2014 Facebook page

Alyssa is a senior at Fordham University pursuing a major in Communications and Media Studies, and a minor in Spanish. With career goals ranging from digital editor at a major women's magazine, to writing a best selling young adult novel, she has put her skills to the test in many different areas of the communications field.