This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

Get ready, Panthers! This week is officially SPC’s Uproar week at FIU and there are plenty of events throughout the week for you to attend and get some free goodies like shirts, glasses, water bottles, and many more. Here are all of the events organized by day:

1. Monday, February 12th

On Monday, there will be two events on campus:

At 11AM, there will be a Build-A-Bear event on the MMC Campus at a secret location. Panthers will be able to choose from an array of stuffed animals to create one for themselves.

At 7PM, there will be an Uproar Comedy Show at the Wertheim Performing Arts Center. Panthers will be able to enjoy a night full of constant laughter and will have the chance to win some limited-edition Uproar gear.

2. Tuesday, February 13th

At 2PM, there will be another Build-A-Bear event at the Engineering Center. If you missed out on Monday’s Build-A-Bear event, you can’t bear missing out on this fluffy experience!

3. Wednesday, February 14th

Love is in the air on Valentine’s Day, Panthers! At 7PM, there will be three different Hearts on Fire events in the GC Ballrooms. Choose from one of the following: an Italian dinner date, a 30 second wedding, or a movie date watching La La Land.

4. Thursday, February 15th

At 5PM, the long-anticipated Uproar Concert will begin on the FIU Soccer Field. The major #tbt lineup includes: Jesse McCartney, Ying Yang Twins, A-Trak, Matt Walden, Cesar Santalo, Casey Conroy, Silence Of, Don-Don, and Wax Nerve. Get there early to get the best view, best chance of free goodies and make sure to swipe your One Card at the One Card office to get your free ticket for the concert

5. Friday, February 16th

At 7PM, there will be a movie night for 10 Things I Hate About You at GC140. Panthers will have the chance to win some free goodies during movie trivia.

For more updates, be sure to follow FIU SPC on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Snapchat. Here’s to a week of fun, Panthers!

Cover Photo

Hi there! My name is Jillian Herrera and I'm currently a Freshman attending Florida International University's Honors College. I'm majoring in History on a Pre-Law track. When I'm not writing, I enjoy helping others, watching Netflix, listening to music, eating Taco Bell, making sure my Instagram feed is "aesthetic," doing my makeup, and shopping. Being negative? As if! My motto is good vibes.