This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

With finals quickly approaching and the end of the semester upon us, taking care of your skin is especially important. During this time of the year, it is easy to be overcome with stress, therefore affecting your skin and hormones. The excess amount of oil produced causes unwanted acne to appear and it is nearly impossible for it to go away while still stressed.

Here are 3 of the top face masks rated by Cosmopolitan and Sephora that will help restore, nourish and hydrate your skin.

GlamGlow ThirstyMud Hydrating Treatment

On the Sephora website, it says that this product is good for all the skin types: normal, oily, combination and dry. It markets as a non-drying mask that delivers instant extreme moisture. It’s good for dryness, uneven texture and redness. It’s free of sulfates, parabens and phthalates.

Laura Capon, the Digital Fashion & Beauty Writer at Cosmopolitan, said that she tends to use the mask in the summer because it feels incredibly cooling. She says that after a couple of uses it plumps out her skin. She rated the mask 9/10.

Personally, I think the GlamGlow line is amazing and the products are worth the money.

Origins Clear Improvement Charcoal Mask

On the Sephora website, it says this product is good for any skin type: normal, oily, combination, dry and sensitive. It’s targeted to deep clean and reduce pores.

Paisley Gilmour, the Sex & Relationships writer at Cosmopolitan said that her skin felt softer after rinsing off the mask and her face stayed clear of pimples. She rated the mask 8/10.

Boscia Luminizing Black Charcoal Mask

On the Sephora website, it says this product is good for any skin type: normal, oily, combination, dry and sensitive. It’s a peel-off mask, and clears your pores, helps oiliness and uneven texture. The product is dermatologist testes and free of ethanol alcohol.

I have personally tried and think the product is good, but not worth the price. There are definitely better and cheaper options.

Cover Photo

Desi