Style

These New Sunglasses Are Taking Over Instagram

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

If you’re looking for the next big thing well here you have it. Don’t look any further for your next showstopping pair of sunglasses this spring because Topfoxx has got your back. With over 200,000 followers on Instagram alone, Topfoxx is most certainly making a name for themselves. Why the love? well this NYC based retailer sells their glasses at an affordable price point and their cute styles are to die for. What more could you want? Topfoxx launched back in 2015 and now a ton of Influencers are repping the brand because of their “instagramable” quality glasses. 

Image source

According to current Topfoxx owners, the glasses themselves are super comfy due to their lightweight and adjustable frames. That’s not all, with each stylish pair you’re also getting UV 400 protection. Starting price for these bad boys are $39, with a range of different prices depending on the style. Now, you can enjoy an extra 15% off your first purchase when you like their Facebook page– but you’re not obligated to do so. Now, if you’re anything like me and can’t just buy one, that’s perfect because you get free shipping on orders over $100. At this point I’m sure you’re wondering why you haven’t bought a pair for yourself already. There are currently over 40 styles to choose from and they include the beloved oversized frames and cat eye we all adore. Topfoxx is becoming so effortlessly popular that some styles are already beginning to sell out, so if you’re thinking about getting your hands on one of these then I totally recommend you get to shopping!