Mila Kunis Savagely Donates To Planned Parenthood Under Mike Pence’s Name

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

Vice President Mike Pence has kept his pro-life agenda very clear since the beginning of his campaign. On Conan, Mila Kunis voiced her strong opposition to Pence’s pro-life platform and explained how she boycotts it by donating to Planned Parenthood monthly under his name. After every donation, Pence receives a letter to his office stating that an anonymous donation has been made in his name to Planned Parenthood. Mila also apologized in advanced, knowing her controversial comments would receive some backlash. She stated that she understood if anyone felt offended of her way of expressing her disagreement but that it was not a prank, more along the lines of a peaceful protest.

As she predicted, people were offended. Her stance on the situation was not received well by many who identify as pro-life and they are now actively boycotting Jim Beam. The hashtag #BoycottBeam grew viral as people began tweeting that they will be receiving their shots of whiskey elsewhere. Kunis, the face of the Jim Beam brand has yet to comment.