Miami’s Best: Upcoming Concerts

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

We’re halfway through the semester, the temperature is rising, and all of us are trying to figure out what destinations we’ll be visiting in the summer. It’s safe to say that we’re transitioning into vacation mode! But rest assured, many concerts and festivals are heading towards South Beach… here are a few:

• Ultra Music Festival / March 24, 25, 26
    • A Miami-native tradition, UMF has always been the finishing touch on spring break season. Taking place in Bayfront Park, headliners such as Afrojack, Carl Cox, Hardwell, Justice, Tiësto, and Major Lazer take the stage for a weekend full of EDM. Unfortunately, general admission tickets have sold out on the official website, only leaving the very lavish V.I.P option. But I advise to keep an eye out for those who choose to re-sell their own tickets! For more information: Click Here.
  • Ariana Grande: Dangerous Woman Tour / April 14
    • For pop music fans, Grande is coming to the AAA arena on tour from her new “Dangerous Woman” album. For tickets and information: Click Here.
  • Red Hot Chilli Peppers / April 29
    • Icons, RHCP will be coming to Miami in one of the most anticipated shows this far. Tickets are still available: Click Here.
  • Gucci Mane / May 2
    • Finally on tour, this is probably the most economical concert on the list. Performing at The Fillmore Miami Beach, tickets are still available: Click Here.
  • Rolling Loud / May 5, 6, 7
    • ​One of the greatest hip-hop festivals to come down south, Rolling Loud has an incredible line up with performers like Kendrick Lamar, Future, Lil wayne, Travis Scott, A$AP Rocky, and many more. Hosted at Bayfront Park, general admission tickets are still available: Click Here.
  • The Weeknd – Starboy: Legend of the Fall Tour / May 11
    • Much anticipated and my personal favorite, The Weeknd is not coming directly to Miami but he is going about 45 minutes up to Sunrise at the BB&T Center. For tickets and information: Click Here.
  • John Legend: Darkness & Light Tour / May 12
    • The perfect date night, Legend will guarantee to bring an ambiance of love and soul to the Bayfront Park Amphitheater. For tickets and information: Click Here.
  • Coldplay: A Head Full of Dreams Tour / August 28
    • Taking the stage at the Hard Rock Stadium, Coldplay’s tours come around ever so often so I would reccomend spluring on this concert. For tickets: Click Here.