The Family that ACE(d) It

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

Youtube has been known to make dreams turn into a reality for some people. For Austin and Catherine, it still seems like a dream. The couple started their Youtube channel, known as “The ACE Family,” in July of 2016 and their lives have not been the same since. Their first post was a question and answer video talking about how they met, Catherine’s pregnancy and their first daughter, Elle Lively Mcbroom. After getting a good amount of views, they continued to post videos once a week including story times, internet challenges and the beginning of the prank wars. They then started to vlog their day to day lives, showing their subscribers how Elle has been growing up. That was when their channel was taken by storm.

Each video that the ACE Family posts has at least one million views and thousands of comments to follow. The video that had many people in tears was The Ultimate Marriage Proposal. I guess you can say it “broke” the internet with 14 million views and counting. That had to be one of the videos that had many people in tears.

They know that they would not be as successful as they are if it were not for their subscribers. They show appreciation and give back to the ACE Family viewers every chance they get by stopping to take pictures, hosting giveaways and even surprising subscribers at their homes. Austin and Catherine have provided a family channel that many people can relate to. Family and friends have supported them throughout their journey and have followed in their footsteps by making their own channels. Austin’s brother, Landon McBroom, witnessed their success firsthand and decided to take a leap of faith and do the same. He now shares a channel with his girlfriend, Shyla Walker.

The ACE Family has one of the biggest and most supportive fan bases on Youtube with a subscriber count of 6.7 million. Within months, their count has increased like no other. They continue to post daily videos of their beautiful daughter and their journey of awaiting their newest addition to the family. They have prided themselves on showing love for all of the people who have supported them throughout their journey on Youtube.

I am apart of the ACE Family myself and I can honestly say that their channel brings a smile to my face every time a new video is posted. They create content that makes you feel like you are their with them throughout their day. In every video, they show their gratitude to their subscribers and it makes you feel special and connected. The ACE Family will continue to be a successful channel on Youtube because of their caring personalities. They never forget where they came from, and they will be more prosperous because of it.

And in the words of Austin Mcbroom, “Like me and my beautiful family always say, we’ll be back with more videos. Peace!”