Concerts Coming to Miami

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

In 2017 we got to hear all the great new albums that were released, 2018 is now here and we get to hear all our favorite new albums of the past year live. That’s right new year, means time to spend all that Christmas money you got from grandma and grandpa to go watch your favorite artist live.

This past year we got to hear some great jams and what is better than listening to your favorite artist sing some new songs and some of their own classics with your bff non-stop dancing in the aisle and and screaming at the top of your lungs knowing there won’t be a word coming out the following day. These are three concerts you should consider making it to with you BFF.

Just a little over a week away The Killers will be making their way to the American Airlines Arena January 23 at 8pm. My first memory of singing along to a song was Mr. Brightside sitting right next to my dad just jamming to this classic song that just might be found on everyone’s lowkey faves playlist.

We might have the blues for starting a new semester, but she gives us a summertime sadness. Lana Del Rey will be here in Miami on February 1, at 8pm at the BB&T center. She be giving us all the feels just in time for valentines day.  

Now she’s got a big reputation and she’ll be making her way to the Hard Rock Stadium Saturday August 18 at 7pm. Taylor Swift on her Reputation tour will be stopping once again in Miami and we are so excited to listen to her throw some shade and make us cry and relive our precious pre-teen years. Tickets are yet to be sold out, so you still have time to grab some and jam out with the new Taylor.

There are so many artist coming to our city, so stay on the lookout for what is to come with great artist making their way to us. Are you ready for it?

cover photo: http://www.miaminewtimes.com/location/american-airlines-arena-6406439