The Best Happy Hour Deals In Miami

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

Happy Hour: the best time of the day for great drinks and great food. As college students on a budget, we cherish happy hour for the drink specials. You can find great happy hour deals close to home in areas like Kendall, Doral, and Coral Gables. In honor of the happiest of hours, I’ve round up some of the best spots in Miami.

1. Cabo Flats

Cabo Flats is affectionately known around town as “Cabo” and has become the spot for FIU students. The restaurant is located very close to the university with locations in Dolphin Mall and City Place Doral. Cabo Flats offers happy hour specials every day. There’s something for everyone with deals on cocktails, wine, and beer. Make sure to try the Blueberry Lemonade Mojito next time you salsa over to Cabo Flats.

2. Duffy’s Sports Grill

Duffy’s Sports Grill doesn’t limit happy to only an hour. They offer happy hour deals all day, every day. With two-for-one drinks and an amazing selection of beer, you’ll definitely want to stop by Duffy’s on the next game day.

3. Devon Seafood & Steak

If you’re looking for a fancier atmosphere for happy hour, check out Devon in Town & Country. The restaurant offers bar and patio specials, Monday through Friday from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Devon has $7.00 appetizers and $7.50 glasses of champagne if you sit on the patio.

4. Earls Kitchen and Bar

Earls brings the ambiance of Brickell and Wynwood to Kendall drive. With a vibrant staff and a beautiful rooftop patio, it’s a great spot for happy hour with friends. Earls offers happy hour deals from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm and every day from 10:00 pm till the restaurant closes. From delicious truffle fries to tasty mojitos, they have something for everyone on the menu.

Lover of Iced Coffee and Free People Clothing Follow Me @ https://www.instagram.com/sam_ann19/ https://twitter.com/Sam_ann19