Style > Beauty

6 Beauty Subscription Boxes That Will Seriously Change Up Your Makeup Routine

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

If you’ve ever wanted to explore and experiment with new beauty products from up and coming beauty brands around the world, the subscribing to a monthly subscription box is the way to go. It’s the best way to change up your makeup routine and possibly even find your new favorite brand! Plus, there’s no such thing as too much makeup, right?

Here’s the list of the top 6 beauty subscription boxes you need to try out this year:

1. Ipsy — $10 a month

First up is Ipsy! Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription that sends you both deluxe samples and full-sized products in a cute little glam bag every month. When you first subscribe, they’ll give you a short quiz to find out what you like and don’t like so you have a personalized bag of goodies for just $10!

2. Birchbox — $10 a month

Next up is Birchbox. Birchbox is similar to Ipsy because they also send both deluxe samples for makeup, haircare, and skincare products. However, full-sized products are few and far in between for this subscription and they don’t come in a cute makeup bag. The best part of Birchbox is that the five samples you receive are from high-end beauty brands. If you’re more of a skincare fanatic, then this subscription box is definitely up your alley!

Psst. Use the coupon code HAPPY5 to get 50% off your first box in October!

3. Sephora Play! — $10 a month

Sephora has their very own subscription box and it’s amazing. This subscription uncovers the perfect highly sought-after beauty product samples to add to your routine. Each month, the 5 deluxe samples come in super cute drawstring bags plus a fragrance bonus!

4. Allure Beauty Box — $15 a month

The Allure Beauty Box offers top-trending, editor-tested makeup and beauty picks with a $50-$90 value for only $15. This subscription box includes full and travel-size products selected by Allure experts, a mini-mag with tips, shortcuts, and step-by-steps, and a new member gift: a palette for bigger, brighter eyes ($35 value). Sounds like a pretty sweet deal!

Click here to get your first box for just $10 – no coupon code required.

5. Boxycharm — $21 a month

Boxycharm is a little on the higher price end for beauty subscription boxes… and with good reason! Boxycharm sends out 4-5 FULL-SIZED beauty products every single month. Each box has a value of $100 and up and products range from makeup to skincare and beauty tools to color cosmetics.

Save 50% off your first box using the code BB17-0146

6. Glossybox — $21 a month

Last but not least, Glossybox is a subscription box you’ll definitely want to add into your beauty routine. For $21 a month, you’ll receive 5 luxury beauty products with at least 3 of them being full-sized worth over $73. They offer everything from higher-end brands such as Bulgari and Burberry, to department store brands like Benefit and Lancôme, plus many more!

Use the code IVORY50 to get 50% off your first box!

Which subscription box will you be signing up for?

My name is Amanda and I'm currently a senior at FIU studying Management. When I'm not busy writing, I love working on my photography, traveling, hanging out at the beach and creating content for my blog!
2017 FIU Her Campus president