17 times Justin Bieber Understood Finals Week Pressure

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

I’ve learned a few things in college, including (but definitely not limited to): cramming, budgeting and more cramming.  My most recent discovery, though, is the concept of Bieber Fever. It was weird at first, but once I accepted it there was no going back.

The Biebs knows a thing or two about cracking under pressure, which is why he understands the end-of-semester struggle. Brace yourself, people. It’s finals week…but at least JB gets it.

1. When you get back from Thanksgiving break and realize you have to learn months worth of notes you didn’t even take 

2. Accepting you’ll have to shut everyone out to pass your exams 

3. Feeling really confident at the start of your studying

4. But you slowly start getting distracted by anything

5. You overstay your usual time in the shower just to avoid those unanswered review questions your study group is waiting for 

6. The “you know what, this room could use a little cleaning” moment

7. You give yourself one episode of the show you’re currently binge-watching on Netflix

8. You end up finishing the season, so you start contemplating other career paths

9. Ok, it’s back to business

10. Time passes and you need coffee…there’s also a high chance you begin stress eating

11. When your mom calls to ask how studying is going

12. Your 15 minute power nap has turned into the morning of your final

13. It’s time for the last exam and you kind of feel like a rock star, but you also feel like you wouldn’t mind getting run over

14. Looking at the questions on the exam like

15. You’ve finished the exam, and you book it before you get the chance to second guess every answer you put down 

16. Realizing your friends felt the same way during finals week 

17. Best of all, you’ve all survived another semester