This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FAMU chapter.

This week, 3rd year professional pharmacy student Stedman Lee, sat down with Her Campus FAMU to share some of his thoughts on life, love, and school.

Name: Stedman Lee
Major: Pharmacy
Hometown: Atlanta, GA
Relationship status: Single
Campus involvement: Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity Inc., Rho Chi Honors Student Association Inc., FAMU Honors Student Association, FAMU Royal Court escort 2009-2010, Mr. College of Pharmacy 2011-2012, and the COPPS choir director at the College of Pharmacy.

HC FAMU: Do you have any hidden talents?
SL: Most people know that I can sing because I sing around the college of pharmacy. But most people don’t know that I can draw better than I can sing. I almost went into architecture but it wasn’t for me; I still draw on the side though. After I become a pharmacist I plan to still try and pursue my artwork.

HC FAMU: What is the most attractive thing about a female?
SL: Probably a combination of her intellect as well as her relationship with God.

HC FAMU: Have you made any major love mistakes?
SL: Maybe just letting go of someone too soon. If someone genuinely loves you and you just let them go for whatever reason.

HC FAMU: Do you have a type?
SL: My type would be someone who is just an all-around individual not just in one aspect. Someone who is not just pretty, not just smart, but I want everything……which is probably greedy [laughs].

HC FAMU: Would you say that you fall in love easily?
SL: No, I don’t fall in love easily. But once I do it’s for real, there’s no breaking it or denying it.

HC FAMU: What is your No. 1 confidence trick?
SL: Just knowing who I am, my relationship with God, and knowing my goals. Also, my outgoing personality and my ability to interact with people, which gives me confidence.

HC FAMU: What is your favorite spot on campus?
SL: The gym. It frees my mind and helps me to relax. It also helps me to keep my energy level high.

HC FAMU: What is your best quality?
SL: My personality. I have a really outgoing, fun loving spirit. I’m carefree but focused; I like to have a good time but I still know what’s important.

HC FAMU: What is your best feature?
SL: My smile.

HC FAMU: What are some things potential prospects should know?
SL: I am really driven and really focused in life. I know God and I know where I want to be. I have a whole lot of goals that are really set in stone and whoever my potential mate is; she should be like my right hand. I’m an African-American male who is doing something with his life and I want an African-American female who is going to bring something to the table as well. Someone who is just as driven and just as focused. Oh yeah, and she has to want kids in the future [laughs]! 

Itopia is a senior from New Rochelle, New York studying Magazine Production. She is the founder of Florida A&M's campus branch. After graduation, Itopia plans to move back to NY and go to fashion school! In her spare time Itopia enjoys tweeting, browing on Tumblr, eating and listening to music.