This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FAMU chapter.

Sheree was recently nominated for Campus Cutie by friend, Brandon Cunningham, who said, “Since freshman year, I have seen Sheree grow into a beautiful woman who is very passionate about the well being of her university. She is the epitome of class, grace, and style. She speaks up for what she believes in and is a hard worker. Young girls look up to her and she is truly a role model. Not only is she beautiful on the outside but also on the inside.”

Nominee’s Major: Public Relations
Nominee’s Hometown: Orlando, Fla.
Nominee’s Relationship Status: Taken
Nominee’s Campus Involvement: Miss Junior Attendant 2011-2012, BlackBerry Ambassador, Peer Mentor and Member of The Beta Alpha Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
Nominee’s Interests: “Sheree enjoys serving the campus of Florida A&M University, writing, public speaking, traveling to third world countries, enjoying the company of family and friends and whenever she gets a break from her busy schedule, she loves to sleep.
Last bit about nominee: “Most people do things because they want to get recognized, but not Sheree. She genuinely cares about people and the work that she does. I feel like this can be one opportunity when Sheree can be recognized for all the great things she has done, and continues to do.”