Roschelle Wright, ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FAMU chapter.

Name:  Roschelle A. Wright

Hometown:  Miami, FL

Classification:  Senior

Major:  Health Care Management

Campus Involvement:  NCNW, Student Health Care Management Association, Relay For Life

Relationship Status:  Single 

HC FAMU: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

RW:  In ten years I see myself being a CEO of a hospital or being the Dean of Allied Health at FAMU. Also, I would like to be married with 3 children [Laughs].

HC FAMU:   Why did you choose your major?

RW: I want to make a large impact on the way health facilities are managed to ensure that patients are receiving the best care possible 

HC FAMU: What is your ideal date?

RW:  My ideal date would include me and my bae going hiking or horseback riding.  I like to be somewhat adventurous, but I wouldn’t mind going to an exotic restaurant either. 

HC FAMU:  3 Qualities you look for in a significant other?

RW:  I need bae to be a good listener, have a sense of humor, and to be able to put up with my constant mood swings.

HC FAMU: If you had to go one place RIGHT NOW where would you go?

RW:  I really want to go to Trinidad for Carnival, it might be my next vacation.

HC FAMU:  Favorite Movie?

RW:  I actually have two favorite movies Dreamgirls and The Players Club (“Everyone out the dressing room please”!)

HC FAMU:  Favorite flavor of ice cream?

RW:  Currently it’s Caramel Cookie Crunch!

HC FAMU:  What is your favorite song at the moment?

RW: My turn up song would be “Cut that bxxxx off”, but “VSOP” will always get me hype! [Laughs]

HC FAMU:  What is something you wish you could change about FAMU?

RW:  I wish that FAMU wouldn’t only offer classes one time a year, because it holds students back from graduating and effects the graduation rate.