This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FAMU chapter.

Name: Joshua Allrich

Hometown: New Jersey

Classification: Sophomore

Major: Business Administration

Relationship: Single

Instagram: @thatboyjosh24

Campus Involvement: “Teen Life”

HC: What made you decide to start a clothing line?

JA: “Teen Life” started as a record label but the recording artist were not patient enough, so my partner and I decided to drop the artist. We felt we needed to still do something with the brand so we turned it into a clothing line

HC:  Who inspires/influences the way you dress and how you designed your brand?

JA: I look to Pharell Williams for fashion inspiration, and as far as my clothing line I’m looking to bridge a gap.   I look at Martin Lawrence from “Martin” and Will Smith from “Fresh Prince of Bel-Air” for inspiration, as well.  I’m just trying to integrate the best of street and high fashion all into one.

HC: Who is your favorite designer?

JA:  I look to Nigo, he founded the Japanese clothing brand B.A.P.E.

HC: If you could have any super power what would it be, and why?

JA: Ever seen “Jump”? Well I would like to be able to teleport myself to different places; yeah, that would be cool

HC: Describe your ideal girlfriend.

JA: Well first off,  she has to be pretty, have cool vibes, and be open minded.

HC: Number one turn-off.

JA: A nasty girl, as in dirty and unkept.

HC: What made you choose FAMU?

JA:  FAMU really got my vote after a campus visit with my Pops;  I was like “Yeah, I gotta come here!” I was also impressed by the fact that FAMU has a lot of great opportunities, and I wanted to attend an HBCU.

HC: If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? Why?

JA: Nothing, because I believe everything happens for a reason.

HC: Music Preferences?

JA: Kanye West, I actually had the chance of meeting him, Pharrell Williams and Wyclef John. My dad and Wyclef grew up together.

HC: One place you would like to visit in the next year?

JA: South Africa