#HCFAMUFAVS: Andre Woodard, ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FAMU chapter.
Name: Andre Woodard

Age: 22

Hometown: Miami, Florida

Major: Business Administration/Marketing 

Clubs & Organization: Alpha Xi Chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi, Progressive Black Men Inc, First Year Experience Program (Peer Mentor), Miami Club, National Association of Black Accountants and MANRRS. 

HC– So why are you single? 
AW- The reason I’m single is pretty simple; I’m not looking. If a woman that I see potential in just so happens to to come along then I’m not oppose to changing my relationship status.

HC-  What do you look for in a girl? 
AW- The qualities I look for in woman are intelligence, confidence, goal oriented, honesty, and I must be attracted to her.

H.C.- What is your favorite thing about your mom that you want to see transmitted into your wife? 
AW- The best thing about my mom that I would want to see  in my wife is the support I see her give my stepfather. 

HC- You are a pretty goofy guy, who is your favorite comedian? 
AW- My favorite comedians are Bernie Mac,Kevin Hart and Martin Lawrence. I couldn’t just pick one.

HC- What do you plan on doing after you graduate? 
AW- Well, After I walk across the stage on May 2nd, I will be attending graduate school in the Fall to work on my M.B.A. 

HC- Travel? 
AW- I’m huge on traveling and try to travel once a month. I enjoy experiencing new things and seeing what else the world has to offer. 

HC- Any R. Kelly song, Go! 
AW- “Sexweed” by R.Kelly 

HC- Favorite song to shimmy to?
AW- My favorite song to Shimmy to would have to Yung Joc ft. Yo Gotti- “I Know What She Like”. 

HC- What food do you eat on your lazy days when all you want to watch is Netflix?

AW- On a day like that, I’ll usually order Chick Fil A or Chipotle. 

HC- Is it okay for anyone to have a “Bestfriend” of the opposite sex? 
AW- Yes, my best friend is of the opposite sex, and it has been working for over 10 years. 

HC- Sell yourself to our HC readers in 5 Words, Go! 
AW- Confident, Gentleman, Educated, Integrity and most importantly an Achiever!