Three Plus Size Highstreet Options

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Falmouth chapter.

“Plus size” is a widely used term for anyone who is above the size of 14, and these days, that is a lot of women! In the past, fashionable and sexy plus size clothing was hard to come by, but now most top stores offer a cute and curvaceous range to keep everyone happy!

Here are 3 shops you need to try if you have curves!

1.       ASOS Curve 

ASOS is an online fashion store that caters for both men and women. Although ASOS do not have any “real” stores, their prices are much like a highstreet store. Prices can range from designer, to under £10 with amazing quality!

The Curve range hold sizes from 18 to 28, but with the same quality and style to fit the fuller figure and flatter your curves.

2.       New Look Inspire 

New Look is a massive clothing store here in the UK and almost everyone shops there, so it is no surprise that they offer a plus size range for fuller figures!

The Inspire range stock clothes from size 18 to 32 and have a great range of styles to suit everyone. Although they don’t have as big as a range as ASOS, they are a go to as almost every highstreet has a New Look! Prices range from under £10 to around £50 for some labels, and they also stock wide fit shoes!

3.       H&M

H&M are also a massive clothing store here in the UK and around the world as they cater for men, women, kids and even stock household accessories. But fairly recently H&M started their plus size range, which stocks basic vests and t shirts, to glamorous dresses and skirts and all at the same, amazing H&M prices! 

I am a beauty and fashion mad Journalism student at Falmouth University, England, UK. I love writing about cosmetics and new trends in the beauty and fashion world, and am an avid collector of make up.