This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Falmouth chapter.

Finally after living in Cornwall for 18 years, it’s super exciting to know that there is finally a Primark in Truro. This is something of a miracle, since Cornwall is probably one of the worst places in the UK for shopping (it’s very sparse)! Let’s be honest, you can’t go wrong with Primark: it’s cheap and cheerful and the quality is reasonably good! We all know it can be a bit of a mess and look like a jumble sale at times but that’s all part of the experience we know and love.

Not only is Primark good for the shopping addicts of the county, but it also increases Truro’s foot traffic for shopping. Then Truro as a whole is more likely to get other big companies to come in the future— which is always going to be beneficial to us of course! Plymouth was previously our closest Primark but now the Truro location isaves us having to drive miles on end to shop!

So here are the 5 reasons everyone is relieved Primark has come!

1. You don’t have to travel miles just for those amazing Primark deals we all love.
  2. It gives us a better excuse to have regular shopping trips.
  3. It boosts Cornwall’s popularity and gives us another reason to go to Truro more often!
  4. It encourages all those other big brands we need in Cornwall to come (which means even better shopping).
  5. It’s a great place to kill time when you’re bored on campus.

I hope to see all you fellow shopping addicts in Primark soon!

I'm Laonni! I am 18 years old, I'm from Cornwall, have lived here all my life and absolutely love it! I am currently studying Creative Events Management at Falmouth University. I love tea and all things interiors!