5 Must Have Winter Accessories for Your Wardrobe

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Falmouth chapter.

With winter fast approaching and the temperature dropping, it’s time to buy in these essential winter accessories to keep us looking warm and cute! Here are 5 must have winter accessories you need!

1) Scarves

Scarves are my favourite winter accessories! I literally have more scarves than I can count— they look good with pretty much every outfit and they keep you warm! My favourite scarves are the ones that are big enough to use as a blanket to wrap yourself in (which is perfect in a location like Falmouth while you’re sat on the beach).

2) Hats

From plain beanies to bobble hats they are a must have in the winter months, although you’ll have to take the risk of being left with hat hair after you take it off. 

3) Gloves

There are so many types of gloves now: fingerless, touch screen, mittens and tons of other styles. There will certainly be a pair to fit your style!

4) Ear Warmers

For people that don’t love hats there’s still a way to keep your ears warm: ear warmers. They also come in a variety of colours so you can mix and match them with your outfits! You can even get them with build in headphones.

5) Cosy Socks

It’s finally the season to wear cosy socks. Just slip on these warm and soft bad boys when your feet get cold! 

I'm a first year Creative Events Management student at Falmouth University in Cornwall. I'm a beauty queen from Wiltshire andI'm currently Face of The Globe England 2017!