What To Wear?!: Dogwoods 2.0

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

With Dogwoods 2.0 right around the corner (April 1st to be exact), you may be asking yourself, “What on earth am I going to wear?” With Spring season now officially in full swing, it’s time once again to put away your long-sleeved going out tops, and break out your best concert attire for this fun-filled night. Below are some great Dogwoods Dance outfit inspo, courtesy of your ~very own~ Her Campus Fairfield ladies…

The Neon Dress:

You can’t go wrong with this perfect concert look.  Neon and form fitting, this dress from American Apparel makes for the perfect look for Dogwoods that can easily be paired with converse!

Fun & Flirty:

For a more flowy look to dance in, check out this American Apparel dress, which is a comfortable option with a rave-y flare.

Classic Duo:

If you’re looking for a top/ short look for the event, this Tobi combination is your perfect option! Not to mention, you will be taking on all of the neon colors from the concert itself…

Mesh:

Mesh is all the rage (no pun intended), this season! This Forever 21, Mesh/Leather short ensemble is an edgier, super trendy option for Dogwoods.  

Skirt & Crop Top:

Another great concert look is this American Apparel bandage skirt paired with a crop top. You can’t go wrong with this combo, and surely have these pieces in your closet already! 

This year, the group, Groove Boston, will host Dogwoods 2.0. They are bringing in a variety of DJ’s throughout the night, including DJ Greg T who will open up the show!

Tickets are available throughout OrgSync on the Dogwoods 2.0 event page and during the week when FUSA is at the table by Einstein’s! You can find the link here.

Do NOT miss out on the opportunity to attend this dance. As it will be a concert-like event, you won’t even believe you are at Fairfield ;)! 

Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.