The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show is TONIGHT: Everything We Know So Far

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Get ready for one of the most anticipated events of the year! The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show is tonight, November 28 at 10/9 Central on CBS. For the first time ever, the fashion show will be held in Shanghai, China. Each year the show is filled with the latest and greatest performers in pop culture. This year’s musical guests include Harry Styles, Miguel, Jane Zhang, Leslie Odom Jr., and Yundu Lu.

Longtime VS Fashion Show fans know the show is usually divided into parts that showcase looks with a particular theme. VS divided the show this year into six sections. Models will be wearing looks from the following themes: “Punk Angel,” “Goddesses,” “Millennial Nation,” “Winter’s Tale,” “Porcelain Angel,” and “Nomadic Angels.”

Another exciting feature of the show this year is the reveal of the new Victoria’s Secret lingerie line. “The Victoria’s Secret Angels are about to get Balmain-ified,” said Glamour Magazine. In addition to the Victoria’s Secret designs, the company is partnering with Balmain for an edgy lingerie line. The punk and rock ‘n’ roll custom looks will be available for purchase staring November 29.

The Fantasy Bra is a vital component to the VS Fashion Show. It is an honor coveted by models to be selected to walk down the runway in the bra. Lais Ribeiro will be modeling this year’s bedazzled bra. The Champagne Nights Fantasy bra, designed by Mouawad, is valued at $2 million.

The fashion show is the perfect excuse to have a girls’ night, so host a fashion show viewing party! Have your friends attend wearing their favorite Victoria’s Secret clothes for a night filled with treats, style, and joy! The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show will certainly be a memorable night, so be sure to tune in to CBS at 10/9 Central!

Danielle Vazzano is a senior at Fairfield University and is from New York City. She is majoring in English/Professional Writing and minoring in Politics and Catholic Studies. Some of her favorite things include hanging out with friends, reading, and exploring. She studied abroad in Florence, Italy during the Spring 2019 semester.
Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com