Troian Bellisario’s Wedding is What Dreams Are Made of

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Troian Bellisario is the new boho goddess! She looked absolutely radiant in her simple, yet whimsical wedding dress as she married longtime love, Patrick Adams, on Saturday, December 10th in Southern California. 

This bohemian dress stunned many with its delicate, sheer white fabric, fitted bodice, and full skirt. To highlight the bohemian theme, Troian wore a gold crown under her cascading veil, which paired beautifully with her wavy, beachy hair. When walking down the aisle, she held a bouquet of wildflowers symbolizing her love of nature. This dress was the perfect choice to compliment Troian and Patrick’s rustic, boho-glam beachside wedding. They went above and beyond the usual wedding scene with three days of festivities. Surprisingly, they named their wedding day “Fort Day,” which relates to an earlier time when they built a fort in Patrick’s apartment. This event became a yearly tradition and took on greater meaning as they shared it with friends and family. 

The ceremony took place under a canopy of tress before their enchanting, woodland reception. Instead of a hotel, guests had the chance to get wedding ready in chic tents. Talk about unique! It was the wedding of boho bridal dreams with wow factors at every corner! Thanks Troian for taking wedding style to a whole new level. You’ve truly inspired us all!

Hi, my name is Emily and I’m a Communications Major with Minors in Art History and Sociology at Fairfield U. I have a passion for all things fashion, beauty, cooking, and fitness. I am a foodie at heart and am always looking for new recipes or restaurants to try. Editorial writing and social media managing are just a couple of my specialties! 
Pamela is currently in her senior year at Fairfield Univerity where she is majoring in management. In her free time she enjoys working out, spending time with friends and family and binge watching reality television. *guilty*.... Follow her on instagram! @pamelagrant