Timeline of Tristan Thompson Cheating Allegations

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

We cannot seem to get the name Tristan Thompson out of the news.  Over the past week, rumors have swirled surrounding his infidelity to Khloé Kardashian in the week leading up to the birth of their daughter.  Numerous videos and photos were released that put Tristan in an unfortunate position, and pretty much the entire U.S. population has rallied behind new-mom Khloé.  We have a breakdown of the day-by-day news that broke in the week leading up to the birth of Tristan and Khloé’s baby so you can be up-to-date on everything about the scandal.

April 7th

Tristan goes to PH-D Lounge in Manhattan and is filmed while he shares a supposed kiss with an unidentified brunette.  Footage later shows this woman and Tristan going to his team’s hotel. They go back out to an exclusive club, Soho House, and are seen returning to the hotel around 5 a.m.

April 8th

The same mystery woman is spotted leaving the hotel at about 8 pm, wearing the same outfit from the night before…real classy!  There are also some photos circulating where she is caught leaving carrying a Louis Vuitton overnight bag.

April 10th

All of the dirty proof of the scandal is released to the media.  The original video from the club is published on The Daily Mail, and the source of the video claims she saw Thompson and the mystery girl making out multiple times.  The other videos are also posted on TMZ and Page Six.

On the same day, another video that was supposedly from October 2017 (Khloé was two months pregnant, but had not revealed it to the public yet) was released by TMZ.  In the video, Tristan is all over two girls in a hookah bar in D.C. We just love to see that!

This day just kept getting better and better for Tristan.  An Instagram user known as ms.stephanie also claimed to be his mystery woman from Manhattan, and even had a sex tape and sexts posted on her story for a point of time, but then deleted them.  It turns out this girl just wanted attention and that everything she said was a straight lie.

But wait, there’s more! Someone close to Tristan spoke to People and literally called him a serial cheater, and that this wasn’t the first time he had been unfaithful to Khloé.

April 11th,

Tristan returns to Cleveland for a home game, where he was not received well by Cavalier fans, and was booed throughout the game.  

On this same day, Khloé found out about the affair and went literally crazy. We don’t blame her! She freaked out at Tristan, and tried to return to the Kardashian family in L.A., but her doctors advised against it at this point in her pregnancy.  The Kardashian clan came to Khloé instead, to support her during this difficult time and make sure Tristan stayed away. Khloé and the whole family were evidently so angry that they refused to let Tristan even see Khloé until she went into labor. She had plans to get out of Cleveland ASAP without putting herself or her baby in jeopardy.  

April 12th

Khloé didn’t spend a lot of time away from Tristan since she gave birth to their daughter the next day, and he was present when they welcomed her into the world.  She evidently went into labor just hours after the cheating evidence broke, and put aside all the drama to let Tristan into the room for the delivery.

No one has made official statements since then, but Tristan has been taking some serious heat on social media, and I think we can all agree that based on the past week it’s pretty well deserved.  Our hearts go out to Khloé and her new baby girl. We can’t wait to see how Tristan tries to spin this story.

Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com