Reformation to Launch New, More Affordable Line

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Reformation is best known for its dream-worthy dresses (think, Taylor Swift’s style) and trendy tops. This year, the Reformation is launching its first-ever sister line, which will focus on less expensive denim, called Reformation Jeans. It will be a 46-piece line that offers jeans and basics. With jeans available in 11 denim styles and 14 washes, and some simple clothing items, fans of Reformation are guaranteed to find amazing pieces at an affordable price.

The prices of Reformation Jeans pieces will range from $28 to $148, which is considerably lower than those of the main line.

The line will also be eco-friendly, like its sister line from the brand. Reformation Jeans offers a solution to two big issues that the Reformation founders wanted to address. The first issue was making clothing that a wide range of people could afford. The second issue they wanted to address was the difficulty of manufacturing denim sustainably, since it is known to be a dirty product. The production process for the new line shows Reformation’s commitment to staying eco-friendly, in that all of the denim used is made from deadstock and other sustainable products. In fact, the process of making one pair of Reformation jeans saves an average of 1,468 gallons of water! The company is also introducing a new initiative called The Wet Program, where it will clean an additional thousand gallons of water for every pair of jeans purchased.

Judging from the look book, the new line will be just as trendy as the original line. The full line of Reformation Jeans will launch on October 23, so be sure to check it out!

I am from Long Island, New York. I currently attend Fairfield University and I am pursuing a major in Finance and minors in Mathematics and Economics. 
Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com