Style > Beauty

The Next Beauty Brand You Need To Try, ColorWOW!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Ever wondered what beauty secrets the Kardashians use to get their glam hair? Well guess what, the fab products their celebrity hair stylists use are locally made in Wilton, Connecticut! The brand is called ColorWOW and they specialize in all types of hair products, including shampoos and conditioners, styling products, root cover up, and more. These great hair supplements make your colored or frizzy hair easier to deal with when you want to go out or need your hair not looking like a mess for a professional event you need to attend. No need to break the bank at the hair salon ladies. Not only are the products used by celebrity makeup artists, but they are affordable and accessible, and are sold at Ulta Beauty and online. ColorWOW has won over 40 major beauty awards from Allure Magazine, Elle, Cosmopolitan, and Harper’s Bazaar UK.

Personally, my favorite ColorWOW products are the speed dry blow out spray and the Coconut Cocktail Bionic Tonic! These products have made my hair looking fuller and healthier throughout the day. These leave-in supplements creates hair that looks and feels thicker and they style more easily and hold style longer. These products are great for busy-girls on the go!

Kim Kardashian and Kendall Jenner both used Color WOW’s Root Cover Up to create fuller texture and create their dramatic red carpet looks!

Be sure to check out their products  here and lookout for an Instagram giveaway!!!

Emily Paik

Fairfield

Masshole at heart, beach bum. True believer that dogs are better than people.  Follow me on twitter! https://twitter.com/EmilyPaik Instagram: @emilyelizp  
Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.