Meet Campus Cutie: Kate Donovan ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie absolutely kills it both on and off the dance floor. Being a senior member of the Fairfield Dance Fusion team, business student, traveler and this week’s #TrendsetterTuesday, there is absolutely nothing Kate Donovan cannot do! Keep reading for more on this cutie.  

Campus Cutie: Kate Donovan ‘16

Major: Marketing

Hometown: Coventry, Rhode Island

Relationship Status: Single

HC: What has been your favorite thing about Senior Year??

KD: Sounds cliche… but most definitely living at the beach!

HC: How about your least favorite??

KD: Knowing that it’s senior year….

HC: What is one thing in this world you cannot live without?

KD: As any of my friends would tell you, Dance… I think i would go crazy if i couldn’t dance all day everyday!

HC: What is your ideal date?

KD: Surprise me, it makes the date more fun when I don’t know what to expect and it shows the thought which went into planning it, which counts the most to me!

HC: Pick one male celeb crush: Justin Bieber, Chris Hemsworth, or Channing Tatum

KD: Honestly I’m more of a Liam Hemsworth type of girl…

HC: Pick one female celeb crush: J. Law, J.Lo, or T. Swift

KD: 1000% T swift.

HC: Agreed!! There is no one else out there like her, that’s for sure… Okay, how about one current song you are loving:

KD: I’m strangely obsessed with Ariana Grande so, Focus has been my constant go to these days.

HC: What is one life lesson you’ve learned while being in school?

KD: Enjoy every second you are in college, and be open to every adventure or opportunity thrown your way.

HC: What are your goals for post-graduation?

KD: Of course find a job, and in the future hopefully move somewhere within NYC or possibly London!HC: How do you feel Fairfield has made you the person you are today?

KD: Fairfield has as allowed me to connect with some of best people i could have ever imagined meeting! Each and every person I have met here has definitely shaped the person I am today. (Aka if you’re reading this and I know you thank you :) ) 

Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.