Kylie Jenner’s Pop-Up Shop

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

This past weekend, the highly anticipated opening of Kylie Jenner’s Pop-Up Shop, took place.

Fans camped out Thursday night just for the grand opening, while other lines formed outside the Topanga Westfield Mall in Los Angeles, around 4:30 Friday Morning.

Kylie arrived with mother, Kris Jenner, and sported a sheer orange dress. Fans went wild, and it was described as chaotic, but very exciting.

Kylie’s boyfriend, Tyga, also joined the 19-year-old and took quite a few pictures on the bed set, in the back of the store. Yes, a bed set, essentially meant to mimic Kylie’s own bed, clad with her signature lip-kit logo pillow.

Light-up Kylie signs also hung on the wall. The store went from totally drab to totally fab, all in the hands of Kylie herself.

As posted on her Instagram account, the shop was her vision, “100% Kylie.” Those who were lucky enough to get in on opening day (yes, people were turned down) were in for a big treat.

A DJ was bumping music as fans browsed the store. Items on sale included her famous lip-kits, KY-shadows, and other Kylie Cosmetics.

Those lip-kits were displayed in the best way possible, on a wall. A wall dedicated just to lip-kits, all organized by color; a lipstick lover’s dream!

Also on sale was Kylie’s new clothing line, still based all on her. All purchases were placed in a metallic, silver bag with the classic lip logo. These bags were a treat in themselves.

The shop is opened only while supplies last, so if there’s anyway for you to get to Southern California, I suggest you do it soon.

I am a current freshman, majoring in Marketing, here at Fairfield. I love anything to do with Netflix, Blogging, Shopping, and Food.
Pamela is currently in her senior year at Fairfield Univerity where she is majoring in management. In her free time she enjoys working out, spending time with friends and family and binge watching reality television. *guilty*.... Follow her on instagram! @pamelagrant