Keep Calm and Dance On: Party In the U.S.A

Posted -
Tagged

Go gold or go home! As the United States is trying to kill it at the Winter Olympics in Sochi, we figured there's nothing better than an American themed playlist to go along with Olympic themed parties. Just remember, somewhere in America Miley Cyrus is twerkin' it. 

1. “Born in the U.S.A” by Bruce Springsteen

2. “American Girl” by Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers

3. “Courtesy Of The Red, White And Blue” by Toby Keith

4. “Kernkraft 400 (Sports Chant Stadium Remix)” by Zombie Nation

5. “Warrior (Team USA Edition)” by Nelly

6. “American Ride” by Toby Keith

7. “American Boy” by Estelle ft. Kanye West

8. “American Idiot” by Green Day

9. “Party In The USA” by Miley Cyrus

10. “American Woman” by Lenny Kravitz

11. “Somewhereinamerica” by Jay Z

12. “We Are The Champions” by Queen

Get more HC!

Get the best of Her Campus, right in your inbox! Learn more.

About The Author

Hey girls! My name is Siobhan Brennan and I am currently a junior Communication and Sociology & Anthropology major at Fairfield University in Connecticut.  Ideally, I would spend a perfect day outside at a festival with my favorite artists serenading me and my peers with their top songs.  But unfortunately this would only occur in a perfect world or if maybe I had unlimited funds.  On a positive note, I had to settle with sharing my current favorite music with you all by my blog posts this semester.  Party on and enjoy!

Follow me on twitter at @siobhan_brennan

Hi I'm Alex! I'm a nursing major at Fairfield University. I'm a huge music fanatic. I'm also a huge EDM head, I love raves, and non -stop dance parties. Music is something I've always had a strong connection with. Music can really connect with you no matter what kind of mood you are in, there is always a song you can listen to no matter how sad or happy you are. Hopefully you guys will appreciate some of the music I'm going to start sharing with you! Enjoy! xoxo

Editor's Note

From Around The Web

We Recommend

User login