Jaclyn Hill and Morphe Collaboration Palette Announced

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

With almost 4 million subscribers on YouTube, Jaclyn Hill is taking over the makeup world. 

Jaclyn is a beauty blogger based in Florida known for her smoky eyes, highlighted cheekbones, and bubbly personality. She has been climbing the tower of success at just 26 years old. Jaclyn has garnered a total of over 300 million views on YouTube and almost 4 million followers on Instagram.

In 2016, she collaborated with Becca Cosmetics, creating Champagne Pop, which has become the “it” peach-gold highlighter. This product became so popular that Champagne Pop became a permanent product for Becca, and the limited edition Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection was born.

Most recently, Jaclyn teamed up with Morphe to create her own palette. Morphe is well known for their high quality, yet affordable makeup and brushes and are used by many makeup artists. This palette is confirmed to have 35 new and easy to blend eyeshadows. Unlike her Jaclyn Hill Favorites Palette, in which she chose existing shades to include in a palette, Morphe gave her complete creative control of the eyeshadow creation. It has been stated that Jaclyn and Morphe have been working on this project since February 2015, and that it is Jaclyn’s biggest collab yet! Linda Tawil, Creative Director of Morphe Brushes, said Jaclyn put so much heart and soul into this palette. Updates on Snapchat, Instagram and Twitter confirm the palette is set to be released in March 2017 and includes shades of turquoise, copper and gold. We can’t wait to see what Jaclyn x Morphe has in store!

Pamela is currently in her senior year at Fairfield Univerity where she is majoring in management. In her free time she enjoys working out, spending time with friends and family and binge watching reality television. *guilty*.... Follow her on instagram! @pamelagrant