If Grey’s Anatomy Characters Were Typical Fairfield Students

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

We all know and love the cast of our favorite medical TV show- Grey’s Anatomy. We all wish we had our own McDreamy or McSteamy, or a friendship like Meredith Grey and Christina Yang. What would they be like as fellow stags at Fairfield University?

Meredith Grey: The Secret Party Animal

She is a strong, smart woman who works extremely hard, but there’s more to her than meets the eye. As they say, the freaks come out at night, and Meredith is no exception! Catch her at the townhouses every weekend dancing on tables and couches.

Derek Shepherd: Captain of the Lacrosse Team

If Fairfield had Greek life, we all know Derek would be the Frat President. Instead, he is captain of the lacrosse team. He is probably the most popular guy on campus- all the guys want to be him and all the girls want to be with him.

Alex Karev:  Hard to Get 

Everyone thinks he is arrogant and disinterested until you really get to know him and see his secret soft side.

Christina Yang: The Teacher’s Pet

We all have that one person in our class who goes above and beyond and sucks up to the teacher. However, she is the smartest girl in the graduating class, hardworking and has a double major and minor, and still knows how to have a good time.

Richard Webber: NSL/President of Multiple Clubs

*when he thinks about leaving Fairfield forever*

Dr. Webber is a natural born leader and loves to help others. He LOVES Fairfield and knows everything about it. Everyone feels awkward when he shows up at parties but he just wants to have fun with his fellow stags. 

Miranda Bailey: The Mom of Your Friend Group

She has strict rules- like get home by 12 a.m. and don’t hook up with random boys at parties. She is always the one to give you advice, a ride, and always tells you like it is. But, she loves you and your squad dearly and you don’t know what you would do without her.

Mark Sloan: Derek’s Funny and Good Looking Best Friend

Mark screams Frat boy but with no Greek life on campus, he is known as Derek’s best friend and sidekick. The pair always knows how to have a good time. Mark always manages to get the ladies and can be seen at the townhouses surrounded by a female fan club.

Owen Hunt: The Gym Rat

He’s the guy who can always be seen at the gym for hours lifting weights, but not in a cocky way. He is down to earth and handsome, and really cares about helping others.

Jackson Avery: Campus Cutie

He is always sweet to you, and every other girl you know. You always get butterflies when you see him and his charm is irresistible.

April Kepner: The Good Girl

She is very involved in school whether it be volunteering at the local food bank, or as a youth minister on campus. She also loves Fairfield and came here solely for its Jesuit values. 

Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.