FabFitFun: A Collegiette’s Dream Subscription Box

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Let’s be honest, us ladies are always looking for the ~best of the best~ in beauty, fashion, and wellness all year round. There’s only one thing stopping us…our college budget! Most of the top of the line beauty products are too far out of reach for our bank accounts to handle. However, we have discovered the perfect solution that factors in budget, but does not sacrifice quality of beauty: The FabFitFun box!

Fabfitfun is a subscription box that delivers the most fabulous finds in beauty, wellness, fashion, and fitness right to your door. These amazing finds are handpicked by the Fabfitfun team who are always on the lookout for high quality products on the market.

We’re completely sold and need to purchase one immediately – but how? The process involves becoming a Fabfitfun member by creating an account on their website. Once this is done, you have entered the ~promised land~. Four times a year, members will receive seasonal boxes. These boxes are shipped during the months of March, June, September, and December. We couldn’t think of a more perfect way to transition our beauty routines through each season!

What’s the best part about Fabfitfun? Each box is limited edition and contains $200+ worth of products in retail value, but members only pay $49.99 per box each season! Simply amazing!

Fabfitfun just keeps getting better with rave reviews from celebrities as well. Many hold Facebook or Instagram live streams to physically unwrap each season’s box and show viewers actual products. Special discount codes are often included in their social media posts as an added bonus for first time buyers. Jojo Fletcher from The Bachelorette revealed items such as lavender cuticle oil, a belt from B-low The Belt , and an apple cider vinegar hair rinse in this season’s box. ~Yay~ for apple cider vinegar being amazing for our hair and body!

If you’re just as excited as we are, create a Fabfitfun account ASAP in time for winter season shipments. Keep on staying ~fab~ collegiettes!

Hi, my name is Emily and I’m a Communications Major with Minors in Art History and Sociology at Fairfield U. I have a passion for all things fashion, beauty, cooking, and fitness. I am a foodie at heart and am always looking for new recipes or restaurants to try. Editorial writing and social media managing are just a couple of my specialties! 
Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com