End of the Semester Anticipation As Told By The Housewives

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

The end of the semester means a lot of things: finals, Clam Jam, graduation, and darties. The thought of summer approaching and impending finals leave us with a lot of mixed feelings, and no one better understands the struggle than the Real Housewives. Here are all our end of semester feels as told by the Housewives:

1. Registration

A great part of the end of the semester is registering for next falls’ classes. Maybe I’ll finally get my life together. New semester new me, right?  
  2. Warm weather

Warm weather means summer is coming, and just in time, with the stress of schoolwork really starting to hit. Insert me on the beach, please.

3. When your professor assigns you a 10-page paper but all you want to do is tan on the quad.

We’ve waited all year for this nice weather, so naturally academics have to get in the way of our fun.

1. The thought of spending an entire week in the library

Worse than all of the Monday scaries combined.

5. Looking forward to Clam Jam

These are some of the best events to distract us form all the work we have during finals. Ignorance is bliss.

6. Remembering you’re leaving your friends for four months

Since the end of the semester is approaching that means having to leave your friends, SOS.

7. Packing and moving out

Then there is the thought of having to pack all your stuff to go home. Packing< anything else.

8. But after all that then summer will be here and we can finally relax on a beach somewhere.

English major with a concentration in journalism
Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.