Clam Jam Outfits And Where To Find Them

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

1. Tobi

From two-piece sets to sundresses, Tobi has so many adorable pieces. Especially if you’re looking for something colorful, this is the perfect place to start your search.

2. Missguided

This website has a lot of super cute romper options. To make it even better, there’s a 30% student discount.

3. Lulu’s

I really love all of the patterned pieces from Lulu’s. If you’re a fashion risk taker, their jumpsuits and two-piece pant options are really fun and different.

4. Zaful

Zaful is without a doubt the best option for anybody balling on a budget, like most of us college gals are. There’s a lot of really fun rompers and sets, and a lot of the items have a bunch of reviews and pictures from people who purchased them already, which is really helpful.

5. Camouflage Boutique 

Camo has absolutely everything from jumpsuits to rompers. Perfect for Clam Jam!  

Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com