Best Secret Santa Gifts For When You Are On Budget

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

For college students, money is always a touchy subject. When the holidays come around, you know you will be spending that money you have been saving on the perfect accessories or ugly sweater.

During the Christmas season, one of the most fun activities to do with your friend group is Secret Santa. The secrecy of the person you chose, hunting down the perfect gift and seeing the look on their face when they open it fill you with joy. This year, find the perfect Secret Santa gift within your budget with this helpful guide!

1. Festive Pajamas

If this doesn’t scream comfortable, I’m not sure what does! This adorable onesie from Target is on sale for just $15!

2. Hot Chocolate Gift Set

The chocolate lovers are going to obsess over this! This $12.99 set has two mugs, hot chocolate mixes, and cookies – perfect for a movie night with your BFF!

3. Aromatherapy Gift Set

No better way to take a break from the stress of finals week than with this relaxing kit! If you have a slightly bigger budget, this set is available at Bath and Body Works for $32.50.

4. Wine Bag & Prosecco Pong

For all our classy 21+ year olds out there, this $10 wine bag and $25 pong set is the perfect gift for the friend that’s always hosting. Plus: double the gift, double the party!

5. Beanie

It’s getting cold ladies! Help a friend out and grab a beanie for your Secret Santa. You can find this adorable beanie at Nordstrom for $15.

6. Festive Mug

You can’t go wrong with this $14 mug from Francesca’s! Be sure to fill it with your friend’s favorite candy or hot chocolate mix for an extra sweet gift!

7. Holiday Cookie Cutter

What captures the Christmas season better than ugly sweaters and cookies?! This is a perfect gift for the friend who’s always in the kitchen! For only $14, you can find this Ugly Sweater Cookie Kit at Urban Outfitters.

8. Lip Set

Whoever receives this will have the perfect selection of lip colors for every holiday occasion! Sephora offers this set of 6 high-end lip products for just $28!

9. Fuzzy Socks

There is no doubt that your friend would love a pair of fuzzy socks. Comfy, cozy, and perfect to wear in front of the fire on a cold winter night! Grab a pack of 2 pairs for $8 from Nordstrom Rack!

Or Kadosh

Fairfield

Hi I'm Or! I am currently a sophomore marketing major at Fairfield University! I love giving insight into my life and thoughts through my writing and I hope you find enjoyment and inspiration reading my pieces!
Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com