Back To School with the Her Campus Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Her Campus Fairfield has been back at school and hopefully by now in the swing of things. We are so lucky to have received the 2017 Back to School Her Campus survival kit. Thank you Her Campus National and all the sponsors for the awesome kit to help us get through the semester! Here is what we received:

Freeman Beauty: Freeman Feeling Beautiful Face Masks

Face masks are a great way to pamper yourself after a long day of classes. We are loving the rejuvenating cucumber + pink salt clay mask, the manuka honey + tea oil clay mask and the charcoal + black sugar mud mask. These face masks offer a ton of benefits and they smell great too!

Aeropostale: Fashion Accessories

We received a ton of accessories including sunglasses, scrunchies, chokers and earrings from the brand! HCFU can’t wait to wear the sunglasses at the next point day!

Bed Head by TIGI: Hairspray and Dry Shampoo

Dry shampoo is a lifesaver when running from one class to the next. The Oh Bee Hive! and Dirty Secret dry shampoo are perfect at getting the job done; giving us fresh hair in the midst of a busy day. The Hard Head and Masterpiece Shine hairsprays offer the perfect amount of hold for any “going out” look.

Spindrift Fresh: Sparkling Water

Spindrift is made with real fruit, only real ingredients. It takes amazing and is the perfect on the go beverage. Their flavors include lemon, cucumber, grapefruit, orange mango, raspberry lime, strawberry, and blackberry.

Erin Condren: Hardbound LifePlanner

Planners are a lifesaver and an absolute essential. This Hardbound LifePlanner has been keeping us super organized!

HI-CHEW: Candy

It’s fun, chewy and made with real fruit! We have been loving HI-CHEW and all the great flavors it comes in!

L’Oreal Paris: Self Tanning Towelettes and Salon Airbrush Mist

With Halloween, and formal season quickly approaching, we are so excited to use the Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes and the ProPerfect Salon Airbrush Mist. We can not wait to make our summer tan last a little bit longer.

Steripod: Toothbrush Protector

Living in college dorms can be not so glamourous sometimes. At least we have steripods to keep our toothbrushes fresh and clean for up to three months!

Thank you again Her Campus National!

HCXO,

Her Campus Fairfield

Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com