timon studler BIk2ANMmNz4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
timon studler BIk2ANMmNz4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Awkward Fairfield Moments

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Whether you consider yourself an awkward person or not, you have definitely either experienced or witnessed some of these unfortunate moments

Trying to avoid eye contact with your awkward hookup in Barone the next morning

Accidentally swearing as a Jesuit walks by

“Walk of Shame” past prospective students and their families

Barging into a TH and realizing it’s the wrong number

Seeing a professor in town on a date

Getting stuck in a group project with that awkward hookup…

Trying to strike up a conversation with a person you don’t want to talk to just because you are walking the same way to class as them

Not having friends to sit with during peak Barone hour

The ear shattering noise when you drop a plate in Barone

Not knowing what to do with yourself when the conveyer belt stops

And of course, falling out of a cab in the circle

Senior at Fairfield UniversityCommunications and English MajorTour Ambassador, Writer, Opportunist
Danielle was previously the Deputy Editor at Her Campus, where she oversaw social and content strategy, lifestyle, beauty, fashion, news, and entertainment. Prior to joining Her Campus, Danielle worked at House Beautiful as Senior Lifestyle Editor, directing and producing feature videos and stories. Danielle also served as Snapchat Editor at Cosmopolitan, overseeing the brands daily Snapchat Discover channel. In 2016, she launched Cosmo Bites — which is now the official food and beverage vertical at Cosmopolitan. That same year, Danielle was named as a Rising Star in the digital media industry by FOLIO Magazine. Danielle got her start in digital media by launching the Her Campus chapter at Fairfield University in 2014, where she acted as Campus Correspondent for 2.5 years, before graduating with a degree in English and creative writing. She enjoys wine, food, and long walks through HomeGoods. Follow Danielle on Instagram!