5 Ways to Transition Your Clothes from Winter to Spring

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Spring is finally here and we couldn’t be more excited, especially to update our wardrobe! Even though spring temperatures are warmer, there are still cool days on occasion. Here are five fun and versatile ways to incorporate winter pieces into your spring wardrobe for any temperature!

1. Pastel sweaters

Pastel sweaters give off the ultimate spring vibe. Use as a sweater in the morning while the temp’s still cool, and as a pullover when beach weather approaches in late spring.

2. Bandana 

Wondering how to accessorize now that scarf season is over? Incorporate a cute bandana into your outfit by tying it different ways around your neck.

3. Moto Jackets 

Moto jackets are the ultimate winter and spring go-to! They’re comfy on the inside and stylish on the outside. Layer accordingly with the fluctuating weather patterns.

4. White Sneakers 

We’ll miss you sky-high black boots but we’re ready to trade you in for open-toed shoes and pumped up kicks! Complete your casual spring outfit with fresh white kicks!

5. Colorful Workout Clothes 

For all you gym fanatics, swap your black workout leggings for patterned, colorful ones. You’re sure to look incredibly fab and will have more motivation to complete your preferred fitness activity!

Happy Spring collegiettes! Be sure to try our transition tips as temperatures begin to rise.

Hi, my name is Emily and I’m a Communications Major with Minors in Art History and Sociology at Fairfield U. I have a passion for all things fashion, beauty, cooking, and fitness. I am a foodie at heart and am always looking for new recipes or restaurants to try. Editorial writing and social media managing are just a couple of my specialties! 
Pamela is currently in her senior year at Fairfield Univerity where she is majoring in management. In her free time she enjoys working out, spending time with friends and family and binge watching reality television. *guilty*.... Follow her on instagram! @pamelagrant