5 Chick Flicks to Watch on Valentine’s Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

I’m going to be the Cupid of your Valentine’s Day. Instead of moping around with a box of tissues if you don’t have a significant other to spend the day with, how about a night in for some chick flicks, popcorn, and chocolate? I bring you some of the best ones out there because the stakes for choosing the best movies are just that much higher on this day!

The Last Song- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth are now back together, which makes the storyline of the movie that much more realistic and sappy. If you’re in the romantic mood and want something to be jealous of, this is it! Bridesmaids- The perfect humorous film to keep you laughing and keep your mind off of the fact that you are not as perfect as Helen.

Legally Blonde- Give yourself a confidence boost- she forgot the guy and got the law degree. With a move like bend and snap, you can get anywhere!

John Tucker Must Die- Let out all of the rage you have for the male species.

Easy A- Olive will provide you with a sense of women empowerment just by watching. Confidence and courage are essential to every instance in this movie. Girl power!

Set the date with your couch and show yourself some love by setting time aside to relax with the comfort of some worthwhile chick flicks!

I am from Long Island, New York. I currently attend Fairfield University and I am pursuing a major in Finance and minors in Mathematics and Economics. 
Pamela is currently in her senior year at Fairfield Univerity where she is majoring in management. In her free time she enjoys working out, spending time with friends and family and binge watching reality television. *guilty*.... Follow her on instagram! @pamelagrant