4 Pres Ball-Perfect Outfits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

The annual Presidential Ball is right around the corner!  The theme of this year’s Pres Ball is ~1940’s Elegance~ to celebrate Fairfield University’s 75th Anniversary.

Be sure to come to Pres Ball dressed to the nines and ready to meet our brand new president, Dr. Nemec! If you still need an outfit, have no fear! Here are 4 potential Pres Ball looks you can put together before Friday night!

1. Red Dress

Red dresses are classy, elegant, and the perfect way to show your school spirit at one of our biggest events! This dress from Lulu’s is the perfect outfit for Pres Ball. The bell sleeves really give the perfect touch to the outfit!

2. Mesh Dress

If you want to follow current trends, but still dress according to the 1940’s Elegance theme, this dress is perfect!  Mesh dresses are in style right now, and the shimmery vibe of this dress perfectly fits into the theme of elegance. It can be found at Charlotte Russe, which is located at Trumbull Mall.

3. Romper

You also can’t go wrong with a romper! Effortless but still chic, a romper is a great option for when you’re dancing the night away this Friday. 

4. Jumpsuit

Jumpsuits are super in right now, so why not stray from the typical dress and rock one Friday night?  They’re classy, sleek, and super trendy – everyone will be asking you where you got your outfit! This one can be found at Forever21, which is also located in Trumbull Mall.

Whatever look you decide to go for, remember to have fun at Pres Ball this Friday! See you there, Stags!

Victoria Gracie

Fairfield '18

Victoria is a graduate from Fairfield University with a degree in International Business and Marketing. She's from Long Island and has an intense love for New York City. She hopes to travel the world and always lives life with a positive attitude. A few of her obsessions include pizza, dogs, coffee, and fashion. Follow her on Instagram: @vgraciee
Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com