This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Congrats! You just found out that you landed a job interview. You’re probably super excited and proud that you have an interview for your dream job, however you are also probably freaking out about what to wear. Have no fear! Take this article into consideration and pay a visit to the downtown LOFT store on Wednesday, September 17 from 7 to 9 p.m. where we will help you dress for success.  Below are a few LOFT options, that will help you enter your interview feeling confident, dressed appropriately and stylish.

Option #1: The Little Black Dress

Cap Sleeve Dress, $89.50; Faux Leather Sleeve Blazer, $128; Leopard Haircalf Modern Pumps, $98; Layered Charm Necklace Set, $39.50

The little black dress is one of the most versatile fashion pieces. To make this dress appropriate for a work interview, find one that’s a good length and not too tight, for example the Cap Sleeve Dress from the LOFT.  Since this dress is simple, don’t be afraid to let your personal style shine through by adding accessories. Lastly, of course, you can’t forget about a blazer. A blazer will make your outfit look more put together and professional. Just because you’re going on an interview doesn’t mean you have to dress boringly, just modestly.

Option #2: Classic Black Pants

Moto Loft Bi-Stretch Skinny Pants in Julie Fit, $69.50; Leaf Spot Zip Bomber Jacket, $89.50; Bow Neck Blouse, $49.50; Patent Cap Toe Ballet Flats, $49.50

A pair of well-fitted black pants is essential for an interview, or a work environment in general.  Black pants are classic and you can pair them with anything, giving you endless choices. Since pants are more basic, try adding color and/or pattern in a subtle way. Instead of a blazer, try a bomber jacket. If you choose a jacket with more color and design, make sure to wear a simple, solid-colored blouse underneath. To keep this look comfortable yet chic, you can’t go wrong with a pair of basic ballet flats. What an outfit!

Option #3: The Pencil Skirt

Plaid Scuba Shift Skirt $59.50; Patent Modern Pumps $89.50; Lou & Grey Rib-It Sweater $49.50

I call this look schoolgirl chic. Pencil skirts are perfect for interviews because they are the perfect fit and length.  I love the plaid design of this skirt because it is a subtle way to add color and formality. Plaid is a timeless design and never going out of style.  To keep this look interview appropriate, try pairing the skirt with a comfortable sweater. A simple, solid gray sweater will really make the colors of the skirt pop.  Rocking a pair of patent pumps provide you with the right amount of height, but also comfort. You are totally ready to nail this interview!

Hello everyone, Liv here! I graduated from Fairfield in May 2017 with a degree in Communication and Digital Journalism. Now, I am working full time with a social media company in New York City. When I am not in the office, I am busy running my very own fashion, beauty, and lifestyle blog: livforstyle.net. I am very active with my blog and still active with the Her Campus community, offering my post graduate advice whenever it's needed.  Keep up to date with all my crazy adventures on my blog and Instagram account (@livforstyle). Stay fabulous everyone   
Danielle was previously the Deputy Editor at Her Campus, where she oversaw social and content strategy, lifestyle, beauty, fashion, news, and entertainment. Prior to joining Her Campus, Danielle worked at House Beautiful as Senior Lifestyle Editor, directing and producing feature videos and stories. Danielle also served as Snapchat Editor at Cosmopolitan, overseeing the brands daily Snapchat Discover channel. In 2016, she launched Cosmo Bites — which is now the official food and beverage vertical at Cosmopolitan. That same year, Danielle was named as a Rising Star in the digital media industry by FOLIO Magazine. Danielle got her start in digital media by launching the Her Campus chapter at Fairfield University in 2014, where she acted as Campus Correspondent for 2.5 years, before graduating with a degree in English and creative writing. She enjoys wine, food, and long walks through HomeGoods. Follow Danielle on Instagram!